Hello! In this post today, we are going to share very good information, in this post, we will tell you how you can take a loan online with the help of a mobile phone if you too are searching on the internet for taking an online loan. If you were, then you are reading the right post, in this post, we have given all information about how to take online loan with the help of mobile phone.
Types of loans commonly used in India Personal Loan, Home loan, Business Loan, Gold Loan, Car Loan
How To Get Loan From Dhani App
Dhani’s full name is Indiabulls Dhani and it is a very old and trustworthy company. Which started in 1999. Sameer Gehlot is the Chairman and Founder of Dhani App. And CEO Aziz Mittal. Indiabulls Dhani (Dhani) is one of the largest companies in India. And the brand ambassador of Dhani App is Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Indiabulls Dhani (Dhani) main job is Real Estate Business. Which does the work of providing Housing Loan, Consumer Finance and Securities. And its headquarters.
- First of all, install the Dhani App in your phone by clicking on the Download button below!
- After that enter the mobile number and click on the Sign in button!
- Then after your mobile number is automatically verified, an account will be created on the Dhani App!
- After this, the option of Personal Loan will be available. Select them.
- Then the amount of the loan, how much loan is required for the month and what work you do and how much is your salary, fill all the details correctly. And click on the Next button.
- Fill your details again. everything else
How to take a loan from MoneyTap
This MoneyTap is also a loan company. MoneyTap is a good credit based Credit Line App. It is also helpful in Personal Loan as well as Credit Card and Personal Credit Line. MoneyTap gives you a loan ranging from 3000 ₹ to 500000 ₹ (5 Lakhs), it has been giving loans to everyone in India. For which you will have to fill some documents. So that it is easy for you to get a loan.
What are the requirements for taking a loan from MoneyTap
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
If you want a loan from MoneyTap App, MoneyTap gives you a loan ranging from 3000 ₹ to 500000 ₹ (5 Lakh) according to your income, how to take a loan from MoneyTap App, you can follow the easy steps given below. To do !
First of all you have to install MoneyTap App on your mobile! Click the download button below to install
After downloading MoneyTap App, you will have to create a new account here, in which you will have to fill your general information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
After that your application will go to the company and as soon as your application is accepted MoneyTap App to verify your KYC or any agent from partner bank will come to your house to verify your documents and KYC document!
And then a few days after the completion of the KYC process, you will be given a credit card by the respective MoneyTap App, using which you can easily make online and offline payments anywhere!
If you apply for loan by downloading MoneyTap App in Working Time, then on average it takes 8 minutes for you,
So you can easily get a loan online through your mobile through the MoneyTap App in this way, but in this you will have to follow some terms and conditions, to get a loan through this MoneyTap App, you have to follow the following rules Which are as follows!
- If you apply to get a loan through MoneyTap App, then the age of that person should be more than 23 years, below that age is invalid!
- And the applicant should have a monthly income of more than ₹ 20000!
- Any salary earner, employee, businessman, doctor, lawyer, shop owner, business person can apply for the loan!
- MoneyTap App is not available for certain categories of employees and even in some cities this app does not give loan!
If you take a loan from the MoneyTap app, then the service charge you are charged for getting it is like this –
- You do not have to pay any kind of fee when applying for a loan or when the application is rejected!
- You have to pay ₹ 499 plus service tax to use the MoneyTap App facility!
- You have to pay 15 to 18% interest on the amount you use!
- When you transfer the balance to your account, you have to pay 2% + Service Tax as processing fee!
- If you make a late payment due to any reason, you have to pay an additional 15% of the amount paid as Late Layment fee!
How to get loan from MoneyTap?
Once the loan is passed in MoneyTap, you will see Pre Approval written there! Wherever you want a loan, you will get a button for Get Money. Which will have to be transferred to your Bank Account. The amount you want for a loan will be the same amount of interest. Thus, you can take a loan from an online mobile phone sitting at home.
I hope, after reading this article, Mobile Se Loan Kaise Le must have understood how you can take a loan with the help of a mobile phone, remember, if you have not filled all the information and documents to take the loan correctly, then Loan Approve Won’t and you won’t get a loan! Apart from this, you should keep interest in mind according to your calculations. For more information you can call MoneyTap Helpline Number